Kids FitCamp 1/2 Term
A half term of our Kids FitCamp session for kids 6-10 years old. Valid for 5 weeks from 26th August to Sept 23rd.
New to Bootcamp? Please fill in the below form PRIOR to your first session
IMPORTANT: Please read this information carefully. It is a condition of your use of our services that you comply with these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all goods or services supplied by Empower360 Fitness. They are to be read in addition to and will prevail over any additional terms and conditions specified for any individual purchase of Bootcamp and Personal Trainer sessions supplied by
Empower360 Fitness. In so committing to EMP360 Bootcamp and Personal Training, I acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
Interpretation: EMP360 means Emopwer360 Fitness ACN 616 838 772 (Kate Hickey) and its permitted successors and assigns.
Agreement means this document, Enrolment Form as well as any schedule or annexure to this document.
Representative means any of EMP360's directors, officers, contractors, sub-contractors, servants, agents or other representatives.
Term means either 8 week or 10 week term as specified by EMP360
2. Membership Policy:
• All members are to wear suitable attire and footwear, bring a towel, a drink bottle and any other aids required by the member (e.g. asthma puffers, sunscreen etc) to each session.
• All members commit to attending the sessions to the end of the Term or the remaining time left of the term as soon as the member commences training with EMP360.
• All members commit to a session package where the member agrees to continue with the agreed package until the term finish date.
• All members that fail to attend any particular EMP360 session are able to attend make up sessions to the equal number of missed sessions by the Term finish date. Any missed sessions not made up by the term finish date will be forfeited.
3. Terms of Payment:
• Payment is due at the commencement of each Term, either via EMP360’s Payment Portal at www.empower360fitness.com.au or via direct deposit to:
NAB Account Name: Empower360 Fitness Pty Ltd
BSB: 082 443
• Minimum term of the payments will be from the member’s commencement of the bootcamp Term to the Term finish date and not shorter.
• Should a member choose to join a session in the middle of a Term, EMP360 may, at their sole discretion allow for a pro-rata payment to be organised
• EMP360 may withhold or refuse delivery of its services to the member until such time that all payments are up to date.
- Once the member has commenced the bootcamp Term, the member is not entitled to a refund for any reason.
- Any missed sessions not made up by the Term finish date will not be credited to the member and will be forfeited.
- A membership, once commenced, may not be cancelled before the Term finish date and payments will continue until such time is completed.
- A membership may be suspended due to medical reasons once a doctor’s certificate has been provided outlining the member’s condition. Suspended membership will incur an admin fee of $10 (ten dollars) per month. If the total time of the suspension is less than one month, the member will still be charged the $10 admin fee.
6. EMP360’s Rights: EMP360 may:
- Cancel or postpone a session.
- Refuse member entry or continuation in a session if EMP360’s Representatives have deemed (at their sole discretion) the member to be medically or physically unfit to participate. However, EMP360 is not able to provide advice concerning the member’s medical fitness to undertake exercise or activity and that is the member’s responsibility to seek medical advice in this regard.
7. Warning: Participation in EMP360’s Bootcamps and Personal Training can be inherently dangerous. Accidents may happen which may result in personal injury. I have read and understood this warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in participating in each relevant EMP360 session.
8. Fitness to Participate: I warrant that I/my child am/is physically and medically sound to proceed with an EMP360 exercise program. I will notify EMP360 in writing of any change to my fitness and ability to participate.
9. Medical Treatment: I consent and authorize EMP360 and its Representatives to administer or obtain medical assistance in the event of an accident or medical condition I/my child may suffer whilst participating in the EMP360 sessions and agree to pay for any costs or expenses incurred by EMP360 in administering or obtaining such medical assistance.
10.Photographs and right to use: Photos may be taken and used by EMP360 without compensation to me or my child. I understand such photos are and will remain the property of EMP360 for promotional purposes only. If any EMP360 representative chooses to share an image of any child under the age of 16, consent will be sought from
each parent, either verbally or in writing. EMP360 supports the protection of children and will not share any images of a child under 16 without parental consent.
11.I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above declaration and acknowledge that during all such times whilst participating in an EMP360 Fitness session both my property and my person shall be at my own risk and I will not hold EMP360 or its Personal Trainers liable for any personal injury or loss of property,
whether caused by negligence by EMP360, it’s servants or agents. By booking and paying for an EMP360 Bootcamp I am accepting these Terms. If my child is under the age of 16, I am accepting these Terms on their behalf by purchasing this service.