Teen Girl Wellness Workshop
For girls aged 12 - 17 who want to feel confident, be more resilient and discover their inner strength. We are bringing you the hugely popular Teen Girl Wellness workshop these school holidays.
A day of fitness, friendships and fun where we will give them the skills and tools they need to confidently navigate the changing landscape of being a teenager. They will leave feeling confident, empowered and inspired.
When: Fri April 9th, 9am - 3pm
Where: Burns Bay Dance Studios, 6/47a Penrose St Lane Cove
PLEASE COMPLETE the following waiver in order for your daughter to participate safely in the Teen Girl Wellness workshop PRIOR to attending.
Empower360 Fitness Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: Please read this information carefully. It is a condition of your use of our services that you comply with these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all goods or services supplied by Empower360 Fitness. They are to be read in addition to and will prevail over any additional terms and conditions specified for any individual purchase of Bootcamp and Personal Trainer sessions supplied by
Empower360 Fitness. In so committing to EMP360 Bootcamp and Personal Training, I acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
Interpretation: EMP360 means Emopwer360 Fitness ACN 616 838 772 (Kate Hickey) and its permitted successors and assigns.
Agreement means this document, Enrolment Form as well as any schedule or annexure to this document.
Representative means any of EMP360’s directors, officers, contractors, sub-contractors, servants, agents or other representatives.
2. Membership Policy:
• All participants are to wear suitable attire and footwear, bring a towel, a drink bottle and any other aids required by the member (e.g. asthma puffers, sunscreen etc) to each session.
3. Terms of Payment:
• Payment is due prior to the event via the EMP360 website. No payments will be taken on the day
• EMP360 may withhold or refuse delivery of its services to the participant until such time that all payments are up to date.
- No refunds will be given for any reason once purchase has been made. A participant may transfer their ticket to another person by emailing email@example.com
5. EMP360’s Rights: EMP360 may:
- Cancel or postpone a session.
- Refuse participant entry or continuation in a session if EMP360’s Representatives have deemed (at their sole discretion) the participant to be medically or physically unfit to participate. However, EMP360 is not able to provide advice concerning the participant’s medical fitness to undertake exercise or activity and that is the participant’s responsibility to seek medical advice in this regard.
7. MEMBER CONSENT:
Warning: Participation in EMP360’s Bootcamps and Personal Training can be inherently dangerous. Accidents may happen which may result in personal injury. I have read and understood this warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in participating in each relevant EMP360 session.
8. Fitness to Participate: I warrant that I/my child am/is physically and medically sound to proceed with an EMP360 exercise program. I will notify EMP360 in writing of any change to my fitness and ability to participate.
9. Medical Treatment: I consent and authorize EMP360 and its Representatives to administer or obtain medical assistance in the event of an accident or medical condition I/my child may suffer whilst participating in the EMP360 sessions and agree to pay for any costs or expenses incurred by EMP360 in administering or obtaining such medical assistance.
10.Photographs and right to use: Photos may be taken and used by EMP360, iHART PILATES or GIRLFIT without compensation to me or my child. I understand such photos are and will remain the property of EMP360 and its representatives for promotional purposes only. If you DO NOT wish for your child’s image to be used, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure they are not included.
11. I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above declaration and acknowledge that during all such times whilst participating in an EMP360 Fitness session both my property and my person shall be at my own risk and I will not hold EMP360 or its Personal Trainers liable for any personal injury or loss of property,
whether caused by negligence by EMP360, it’s servants or agents. By booking and paying for an EMP360 event I am accepting these Terms. If my child is under the age of 16, I am accepting these Terms on their behalf by purchasing this service.